Why You'll Love This Job
SENTA Partners is looking for an experienced operations leader to be the tip of the spear for one of our fast paced and highly impactful business units. The Vice President of ENT Operations is responsible for executive leadership and operational direction of the ENT business unit. In this role you will provide leadership oversight to the Practice Administrators within our current ENT practices, as well as lead affiliations' integrations. You will work in high collaboration with the Chief Operations Officer and Senior Leadership Team and will focus on year over year growth, continuous process improvement to ensure quality patient care and high level of support to physicians.
We believe in empowering our partners to prioritize patient care. Together, we can advance otolaryngology and immunology for better patient outcomes. Southern Ear, Nose, Throat and Allergy Physicians (SENTA) is a leading community of the finest ENT and Allergy/Immunology specialists in the Southern region. SENTA is physician led and patient focused, providing the highest quality allergy, asthma, immunology, and otolaryngology care leading to better patient outcomes. Founded in 2019 with an investment from Shore Capital Partners, SENTA provides strategic, operational, and administrative support to our partner practices, empowering physicians to focus on their patients.
In this role you will:
- Assures that a high quality of service is provided to all patients at all times, and that all activities are in accordance with the mission, vision, values and objectives SENTA Partners and affiliated practices.
- Responsible for the financial performance and operations of the ENT practices, which includes both budgeting and P&L management.
- Develops & monitors KPI and supports field teams and leaders in developing and implementation of the best practices that demonstrate impact and effectiveness.
- Communicates routinely with the COO and Senior Leadership team concerning policy recommendations and suggested courses of action pertinent to the efficient operation of the ENT offices.
- Meets with the Physician leadership on a regular basis to provide recommendations, reporting and insights.
- Leads the team of Practice Administrators. Actively listens and seeks ideas and input from others. Encourages open, timely and transparent two-way communication and exchange of ideas.
As an Executive Leader at SENTA you will build strong relationships with affiliations, doctors, and practice leadership. You will lead integration activities to ensure the affiliation is supported and maintain the pre-affiliation level of performance post-close. You will work closely with members of the Senior Leader Team to drive cross-functional alignment and synergies between business units.
You will employ effective change management tactics to gain maximum benefit of process changes and initiatives, while developing solutions for areas of high business impact. Critical to this position is the participation and collaboration with Board Members and Board Meetings on the state of ENT operations within the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, finance, healthcare or a related field, Master's Degree a plus
- Demonstrated history of generating greater than market average year over year growth in healthcare or related industry
- 7-10 years progressive executive healthcare management experience
- Experience working within Private Equity environment
- Executive level communication and collaboration
- PMP and Lean | Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Experience working in a surgical private practice setting a plus