Talent Development Manager JobSandy Springs, GA
Why You'll Love This Job
The Learning & Talent Development Manager supports SENTA Partner’s human resources and operations team in developing and retaining talent. The Learning & Talent Development Manager will design/manage learning and retention programming for new and existing employees. They should have excellent organizational and strategy development skills to build and maintain SENTA’s growth and development initiatives.
This role is critical to SENTA Partner’s overall success in achieving its vision of becoming the industry leading organization for ENT & Allergy physicians.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Developing A Culture of Learning
- Lead the learning program design and management for SENTA and affiliated practices
- Evaluate, design and create standard and, where appropriate, centralized training program(s)
- In partnership with other departments, develop and design e-learning courses, training plans, and leadership development programs to meet departmental needs
- Manage SENTA’s Learning Management System (LMS) and act as the administrator for the platform.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs and make recommendations for improvement
- Serve as a subject matter expert within the business for anyone with questions regarding compliance training, new hire training, and all other company training programs.
- Manage annual engagement survey, analyze results, and work with management on continued improvement and action planning steps
- Employ engagement initiatives that align employees with the business strategy and forthcoming objectives
- Lead efforts to reduce regrettable loss of identified key talent
- Maintain strong relationships with office managers, physicians, and support team leaders.
- Assist managers in developing their team members through performance management and career development strategies
- Work with internal SMEs and clinical professionals to develop learning strategies for upskilling talent
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, is required.
- Master’s degree preferred
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of learning and development related work experience
- Knowledge of learning and development methodologies
- Experience with HRIS is strongly preferred
- Experience with learning management systems is preferred
- Experience in project management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)