Apply NowApply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
The Senior Marketing Manager - will ensure the execution of the practice marketing plan across all SENTA ENT Practices.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Work with VP of Marketing to ensure the development and execution of marketing plans specific to each ENT practice.
- Develop effective and efficient marketing strategies and related tactics based on understanding of ENT healthcare practices service lines
- Generate customer insights into demand barriers, call points and trends and develop strategies and related tactics aligned to the patient’s journey
- Develop and execute marketing playbooks to on-aboard and ramp new providers and new clinic locations to drive brand awareness and new patient volume.
- Create marketing plans that address practice priorities and high value service line support needed with Ops and Practice Management collaboration and alignment.
- Develop strategy, prioritization and budget allocation at a practice level and service line level.
- Identify opportunities and create marketing programs based on market and patient opportunities
- Create practice programs (e.g. key messages, templates) to be localized by practice administrators and/or physician liaisons as needed
- Manage marketing spend on programs and use spend effectiveness measurement to improve
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Drive a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels including but not limited to content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and campaign performance analysis
- Build relationships and partner with internal (practice partners, business partners, peers) and external stakeholders (key industry players, agencies and vendors)