Senior Accountant JobSandy Springs, GA
Why You'll Love This Job
SENTA Partners is a rapidly growing multi-location Medical Service Organization partnering with the leading ENT & Allergy physician organizations. We are creating a community of cutting-edge clinical practices, advancing otolaryngology and immunology for better patient outcomes. Our mission is to help physicians grow their practices and empower them to delivery the very best in patient care with our ability to finance capital investments and provide strategic, operational, and administrative support. We provide best in class professional services for administration and support functions, such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Revenue Cycle. SENTA Partners is backed by Shore Capital Partners and was founded in 2019.
When working at SENTA Partners, your ability to make a difference and take ownership of your career begins immediately. You can expect a collaborative and team-driven environment that encourages employee development and coaching. This continuous learning shows itself in SENTA Partners’ culture for movement and growth not only in the Accounting department but company wide. We aim to hire and develop those who want to learn and expand their experiences. SENTA Partner’s Accounting department is in early stages of growth, which gives this role the opportunity to shape and build the future accounting functions, learn best practices from highly skilled CPAs, as well as build confidence and trust with our business partners. This position reports into the Accounting Manager.
This Position Will Have Responsibility For
- Perform daily routines and month end close procedures for corporate and physician practice ledgers using Sage Intacct
- Assist in preparing more complex support schedules for quarterly and annual external financial reporting.
- Review and approve account reconciliations, ensuring appropriate supporting documentation is provided.
- Monthly income statement budget to actual variance analysis
- Assisting with year-end audit
- Various ad hoc financial analyses and performing special projects as requested
- Collaboration with treasury team to record intercompany transactions and reconcile cash accounts monthly
- Record and maintain fixed asset purchases and applicable depreciation and amortization schedules
- Respond to various queries and requests from external/internal auditors
- BA/BS degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- At least 3-5 years of related work or industry experience
- CPA preferred
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Ability to navigate and post entries in Sage Intacct
- Experience completing balance sheet reconciliations and P&L analysis
- Attention to detail, organized, good time management, manage priorities, strong communicator with all levels of management and external parties
- Excellent analytical skills
SENTA Partners is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.