Why You'll Love This Job
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsibility for financial reporting gross profit levers specific to healthcare accounting (Revenue/AR & COGS/Inventory).
2. Responsibility for Revenue/AR & COGS/Inventory integration for acquired entities.
3. Responsible for preparing physician compensation models for 70+ providers and communicate with physicians to ensure understanding of results; respond to inquiries.
4. Complete the monthly close process (six business days) accurately and timely.
5. Implementation of best practices on processes and accounting policies.
6. Create and/or prepare enhancing supporting schedules for close.
7. Execute judgment and ensure the right decisions are reached to accurately report financial results.
8. Provide guidance and support with business partners to resolve issues.
9. Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and possess the ability to reprioritize based on multiple business needs.
10. Strong time management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• CPA strongly preferred
• Healthcare focused financial accounting experience strongly preferred
• 5-7+ years accounting or auditing experience
• Experience in a private equity owned company in finance related role preferred
• Public accounting experience preferred
DEMONSTRATED JOB-RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
• Advanced Excel skills required
• Experience with Power BI tools a plus
• Organized and detailed oriented
• Deadline driven
• Consistently looks for ways to improve processes, including automation
• Effective communication and interaction with all levels of employees
• Establish and maintain working relationship with all levels of employees
• Ability to work independently
• Professional/positive attitude
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Initial ramp up requires working in the company’s offices; after the team is established, in office during close and hybrid for the remainder of the month (to be part of a planned and coordinated hybrid schedule for the entire Accounting department)
• No travel is required for this role