Why You'll Love This Job
SENTA is a leading private equity Management Services company specializing in the Allergy and ENT (Ear, Nose, and Throat) healthcare space. We are dedicated to partnering with healthcare practices to optimize operations, enhance patient care, and drive growth. As part of our continued expansion, we are seeking a highly skilled Senior Accountant to join our finance team in our Atlanta, GA office.
We are looking for a talented Senior Accountant to play a crucial role in supporting the financial operations and reporting for our growing healthcare management company. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial data, supporting financial analysis, and contributing to the overall success of our organization.
- Perform day to day accounting activities as assigned.
- Prepare and review reconciliations, reports, and budgets for accuracy and completeness.
- Perform month-end and year-end closing procedures, ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Reconcile bank statements and financial transactions.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Track and reconcile fixed asset transactions – understanding rules for capitalization and expensing
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial audits and tax filings.
- Collaborate with the finance team to develop and implement accounting policies and procedures.
- Analyze financial data to identify trends, variances, and opportunities for improvement.
- Support the financial leadership as needed, in financial planning and forecasting.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior accounting staff.
- Assist with special projects and ad-hoc financial analysis as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience, with a strong background in financial reporting and analysis.
- Experience in GAAP accounting
- Experience in healthcare finance or private equity is a plus.
- Proficiency in accounting software and financial systems (e.g., QuickBooks, Excel).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Knowledge of healthcare billing and revenue cycle management is a plus.
**Why Join Us:**
- Join a dynamic and growing company at the forefront of healthcare management.
- Collaborate with a talented team dedicated to improving healthcare operations.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Make a meaningful impact on the healthcare industry by contributing to the success of our partner practices.