Why You'll Love This Job
Employee Expectation: Supports the organization’s mission, vision, and values by incorporating “Our Commitments” and our Service Standards into the daily work to address the unique needs and expectations of patients, families, and employees.
- Position Summary: We are looking to hire a highly efficient RCM Operations manager to oversee training and standardization for our RCM platform. The RCM Operations manager will have the responsibility of ensuring all RCM training and standardization is implemented successfully. Additionally, this individual is responsible for ensuring effective operations through organizing, scheduling, and monitoring department workload, work quality, and productivity metrics. To be successful as an RCM Operations manager, you should be able to execute successful NextGen and Operations training sessions and standardization. Ultimately, a top-performing RCM Operations manager should seek ways to improve the functioning of our Revenue Cycle Services and effectively answer all RCM related questions.
- Organize and implement successful training sessions and RCM standardization.
- Report to the Director of Revenue Cycle Services.
- Manage staff performance by providing regular feedback, performance reviews, and one-on-one meetings.
- Monitor work quality and productivity metrics and coordinate training for staff as needed.
- Serve as the first line of escalation for staff questions on RCM operations.
- Oversee the hiring and training of staff.
- Plan and structure the department workflow and staffing.
- Analyze claims, explanation of benefits, correspondence, payor website and/or any additional information necessary to identify the next appropriate action toward resolution
- Keep up to date with CPT and ICD-10 changes and other regulatory laws or movements in regard to medical billing
All Responsibilities are essential job functions unless otherwise noted.
- High School Diploma.
- 3 years RCM Operations experience in a healthcare organization.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and provide oversight of multiple employees.
- Ability to maintain a professional and friendly attitude with patients and fellow employees.
- Ability to exercise discretion and integrity in dealing with confidential material.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.