Why You'll Love This Job
SENTA Partners is a rapidly growing multi-location Medical Service Organization partnering with the leading ENT & Allergy physician organizations. We are creating a community of cutting-edge clinical practices, advancing otolaryngology and immunology for better patient outcomes. Our mission is to help physicians grow their practices and empower them to deliver the very best in patient care with our ability to finance capital investments and provide strategic, operational, and administrative support.
When working at SENTA Partners, your ability to make a difference and take ownership of your career begins immediately. You can expect a collaborative and team-driven environment that encourages employee development and coaching. This continuous learning shows itself in SENTA Partners’ culture for movement and growth not only in the accounting department but companywide. We aim to hire individuals with strong technical skills and eagerness to proactively seek out answers to questions. This position reports into the Chief of Human Resources.
This Position Will Have Responsibility For
· Responsible for all activities surrounding the preparation of the provider compensation calculations and subsequent presentation materials to Physicians, Midlevel’s and Audiologist
· Interprets, analyzes, documents and implements compensation arrangement outlined in Physician Employment Agreements
· Conducts comprehensive and complex analysis related to providers’ compensation, charges and collections data
· Identifies trends and reports them to the stakeholders to explain month-to-month variances
· Partners with other internal departments to answer questions related to providers’ and specific practices’ financial outcomes
· Communicates with the providers and senior leadership to answer calculation-related questions
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics; or equivalent training
· Healthcare accounting experience preferred
· 4+ years experience in compensation analysis
· Effective communication skills
· High level of discretion and strong analytical skills required
· Advanced Excel skills required