Practice Manager – Stockbridge JobStockbridge, GA 402786950
Why You'll Love This Job
The Practice Manager is responsible for the day-to-date operations of the allergy clinic, ensuring that the clinic is served by capable, trained and self-motivated team members and doctors, who understand and believes in the company’s purpose and mission, as demonstrated by their actions. Responsible for profit & loss and overall success of the practice in the local market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and supervises employees engaged in front and back office operations.
- Builds relationships of trust between the doctor(s), staff and the company and advocates for the needs of the doctor(s), staff and the company.
- In collaboration with the doctor, plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties.
- Hires, trains, and evaluates clinic employees in consultation with Human Resources and the doctors.
- Provides performance management, including employment separations in consultations with Human Resources and the doctor.
- Assists in developing and maintaining new policies, procedures and training programs for the center.
- Prepares and reviews operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency to provide the best possible quality patient care.
- Recommends cost saving methods to improve efficiency of clinic.
- Provides marketing support by conducting various events to present information and education on specialty services to customers and community.
- Supports the doctors to identify and resolve problems with service to customers.
- Participates in work of subordinates to facilitate productivity and customer service or overcome difficult aspects of work.
- Ensures compliance with applicable government laws, rules, regulations, and Company policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years working in the clinic setting
- Minimum of 2 years in a management/leadership capacity