Why You'll Love This Job
SENTA is fast growing MSO that supports the leading ENT & Allergy physicians. If you are looking for an opportunity to build and create, this role is for you! We are looking for someone, who will lead our Physician Recruiting initiative, develop it to be supportive of the company's needs and flexible to adjust to the aggressive growth goals.
Performs full cycle recruiting focusing on provider recruitment. Strong emphasis on strategic sourcing, including partnering with business unit and senior leaders on position strategy and candidate requirements. Achieves staffing objectives by collaborating with leaders on a regular basis and the developing and executing a talent acquisition plan.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and implements overall provider recruiting strategy for ENT, Allergy physicians, mid-level providers and audiologists
- Collaborates with leadership on a regular basis and proactively identifies hiring needs
- Sources and recruits candidates by using databases, social media, fellowship program outreach, etc.
- Proactively researches ENT and Allergy space to understand the talent landscape and leverage competitive intelligence
- Source healthcare provider names, contact information and generate call lists
- Make outbound phone calls to providers and develop prospective business by building relationships, persuading and influencing them to consider new career opportunities with our clients
- Screen, qualify and determine viability of providers, then match them up with appropriate opportunities
- Build an active pipeline, and continually identify and develop new healthcare provider prospects
- Proactively contacts and recruits prospective candidates to establish relationships, understand their needs and qualify them for job opportunities
- Provides analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.