Apply NowApply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
Exciting Otolaryngologist opportunity in Valdosta, GA!
ENT & Allergy Associates of South Georgia, an affiliate of SENTA Partners, is an established otolaryngology practice serving the Greater Valdosta, Ga area with a team of five providers that includes two onsite Audiologists and a Physician Assistant. In an effort to serve the expanding needs of the Metro Valdosta community, ENTSG is hiring an outstanding BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join its team.
- An established group with a high earning potential
- Five-day work week, everyone takes an hour lunch
- Our physicians enjoy a healthy work-life balance, with the offices closed on weekends and hours between 8 and 5
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are available
- BE/BC MD or DO, able to be licensed to practice medicine in the state of NC
- Residency training in Otolaryngology required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and families and as a team member.
- Personal organization and time management
- Human relations and teamwork
- Personal adaptability
- Personal motivation