Why You'll Love This Job
Exciting Otolaryngologist opportunity in the Heart of South Georgia!
ENT and Allergy Associates of South Georgia, an affiliate of SENTA Partners, is an established otolaryngology practice serving the greater Valdosta area with a team of five providers that includes an onsite Audiologist and Nurse Practitioner. In an effort to serve the expanding needs of the Greater Valdosta community, ENT and Allergy of South Georgia is hiring an outstanding BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join its team.
- An established group with a high earning potential
- Surgery center conveniently located onsite
- Five-day work week, everyone takes an hour lunch, head home by 5 p.m.
- Our physicians enjoy a healthy work-life balance, with the offices closed on weekends and hours between 8 and 5
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are available
- Distinguished as the Azalea City of the South, Valdosta is also known for a thriving business community, a superb educational system, and affordable housing
- Enjoy endless opportunities for recreation, entertainment, and the arts
- Located in the heart of the Southeast, Valdosta experiences a year-round temperate climate—the perfect setting for their award-winning sports teams and top-notch golf courses
- In Valdosta, you will find a lower-than-average cost of living and culture galore
- Valdosta is a warm and friendly place to live and work – with Southern hospitality at its core!
- BE/BC MD or DO, able to be licensed to practice medicine in the state of GA
- Residency training in Otolaryngology required