Why You'll Love This Job
Exciting Otolaryngologist opportunity in Louisville, KY!
Advanced ENT and Allergy Practice, a leading healthcare provider in Louisville, KY, is seeking a skilled and compassionate Otolaryngologist (ENT) to join our dynamic team. We are dedicated to providing high-quality, comprehensive ear, nose, and throat care to our patients. If you are a motivated and talented physician looking to make a difference in the lives of patients, we encourage you to apply.
- Provide exceptional diagnostic and treatment services in the field of otolaryngology.
- Evaluate, diagnose, and treat a wide range of ear, nose, and throat disorders.
- Perform surgeries and procedures as needed, including but not limited to tonsillectomies, sinus surgeries, and ear surgeries.
- Establish strong patient-physician relationships by delivering compassionate, patient-centered care.
- Educate patients and their families on treatment options and provide thorough explanations of medical conditions.
- Participate in the development of treatment plans and follow-up care.
- Collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary healthcare teams, including nurses, audiologists, speech therapists, and other specialists.
- Communicate with referring physicians to ensure seamless patient care and coordination.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advances in otolaryngology by attending conferences, seminars, and engaging in ongoing professional development.
- Maintain accurate and complete electronic medical records in compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of patient encounters, diagnoses, and treatment plans.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives to enhance patient outcomes and optimize clinical processes.
- Adhere to all relevant healthcare regulations and standards, ensuring the highest level of patient safety and confidentiality.
- Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree from an accredited institution.
- Board certification in Otolaryngology.
- Current Kentucky state medical license or eligibility for licensure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong commitment to patient care and safety.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Dedication to continuing education and professional development.
- An established group with a high earning potential
- Our physicians enjoy a healthy work-life balance, with the offices closed on weekends and hours between 8 and 5
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are available
- BE/BC MD or DO, able to be licensed to practice medicine in the state of GA
- Residency training in Otolaryngology required