Why You'll Love This Job
Join a community of cutting-edge clinical practices, advancing otolaryngology and immunology for better patient outcomes. SENTA partners with some of the Southeast’s finest ENT and allergy specialists.
In an effort to serve the expanding needs of the premier Atlanta community and our Affiliate Practices, SENTA is hiring an outstanding BC/BE fellowship-trained Rhinologist-Skull Base Surgeon for a full-time clinical position. The ideal candidate will have subspecialized expertise, and preferably fellowship training, in advanced Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery.
- An established group with a high earning potential
- Five-day work week, everyone takes an hour lunch, head home by 5 p.m.
- Our physicians enjoy a healthy work-life balance, with the offices closed on weekends and hours between 8 and 5
- Competitive salary and full benefits
This area of Atlanta offers many beautiful locations for housing, in a fast-growing and vibrant community with excellent local schools and entertainment.
- Downtown Atlanta is home to CNN, The World of Coca-Cola, Centennial Olympic Park & the Georgia Aquarium
- Beautiful views including Piedmont Park and Atlanta Botanical Gardens located in central Midtown
- Catch a show at historic Fox Theatre
This opportunity combines the best care with a great lifestyle in one of the best cities in the USA.