Why You'll Love This Job
Reston Ear, Nose & Throat is Northern Virginia's premier adult and pediatric otolaryngology center. We are committed to providing compassionate and comprehensive care for a wide range of ear, nose, and throat (ENT) and allergy problems for adult and pediatric patients.
We are currently seeking a compassionate and self-motivated person to join our team. 1-2 years of ENT experience is a plus. The ideal candidate should have a strong commitment to pediatric and adult care. Proficiency with EMR and the ability to practice both independently and as part of a team are essential.
Assist in the managed care of outpatients and inpatients in conjunction with the physicians of Reston ENT:
- Diagnose and treat acute and chronic ENT diseases including pharmacologic and non- pharmacologic means
- Order diagnostic testing
- Perform in office procedures such as cerumen removal, nasal endoscopy, laryngoscopy, suture removal, staple removal, dressing change, and biopsies
- Provide patient education regarding ENT disease processes
- Participate in monthly call coverage Assist the physicians with pre- and post-op care
- Ability to commute/relocate: Reston, VA 20190
- Requires valid licensure as a Physician Assistant to practice in the state of VA.
- Knowledge of clinic practice standard, policies and procedures is required.
- Ability to communicate with adult and pediatric patients and families, as well as with co-workers is essential. Must be a team player.