Why You'll Love This Job
SENTA Partners and SCENT are looking for a dynamic Physician Assistant to join our team in the Midland's, SC. (Must be open to traveling between clinics)
*This position will require frequent travel on a weekly basis. Travel across various Midland’s locations will include but not be limited to, Lugoff, Lexington, Downtown Columbia, Northeast Columbia, Chester, and Winnsboro.
Tentative Work Schedule:
- Monday - Lexington
- Tuesday - Orangeburg
- Wednesday - Columbia
- Thursday - Orangeburg
- Friday - Orangeburg
Provide healthcare services typically performed by a physician, under the supervision of a physician. Conduct complete physicals, provide treatment, and counsel patients. May, in some cases, prescribe medication. Must be a graduate from an accredited educational program for physician assistants.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition.
- Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about the management and treatment of patients.
- Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval.
- Interpret diagnostic test results for deviations from normal.
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant Program
- Current license or eligible to be licensed in the state of SC
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Eligible for hospital privileges
- Must be willing to travel to multiple sites during the work week.