Why You'll Love This Job
ASA is growing rapidly and is looking for an Allergist/Immunologist Physician to provide diagnosis and treatment of allergic, asthmatic and immunologic diseases to pediatric and adult patient population.
You will be working alongside other physicians,colleagues, Medical Director and the Physician Advisory Board in delivering high value, patient-centric care.
Our offices are equipped with and offer the following services to the community:
• 3 locations, including extended hours, in greater San Antonio, TX area with wide community coverage
• Full suite of allergy, asthma and immunology services including:
- allergy drops, atopic dermatitis
- food allergies, hives, insect venom allergies, pet allergies
- in-office CT
- Strong culture for patient focused providers
• Board certified or board eligible in Allergy/Immunology
• Successful completion of 2-year fellowship training in an ACGME accredited allergy/immunology program.
• Licensed (or willing) to practice medicine (MD or DO) in the state of Texas.
• Competitive compensation structure
- Guaranteed Base Salary plus Production Bonus, sign on/relocation bonus, full benefits with company match 401k
• Path to Partnership
• Work-life balance
• Company paid medical malpractice insurance
• Limited call
• Culture-driven practice
• Strong benefits package
- Board certified or board eligible in Allergy/Immunology
- Successful completion of 2-year fellowship training in an ACGME accredited allergy/immunology program.
- Licensed to practice medicine (MD or DO) in the state of TX
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and families and as a team member.
- Personal organization and time management
- Human relations and teamwork
- Personal adaptability
- Personal motivation