Physician – Allergy/Immunology JobAtlanta, GA
Why You'll Love This Job
The allergist/immunologist physician, under the direction of the Medical Director and the Physician Advisory Board, shall provide diagnosis and treatment of allergic, asthmatic, and immunologic diseases to the pediatric and adult patient population. In addition, this role includes the evaluation of individuals who present to the clinic with upper respiratory tract infections, asthma, and dermatologic conditions.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs medical diagnosis and treatment of patients in the specialty area of Allergy and Immunology.
2. Develop treatment plans specifically tailored to each individual patient, document the plan clearly in the chart and communicate in a clear and concise manner to the patient.
3. Deliver medical care with compassion in an efficient and innovative manner.
4. Participates in and incorporates quality improvement into practice.
5. Provides and/or serves as a resource for patient, family, and staff education.
6. Completes necessary documentation and ensures communication to facilitate patient care and appropriate reimbursement.
7. Participates in meetings/activities as required to support operations of the clinical area.
- Board certified or board eligible in Allergy/Immunology
- Successful completion of 2-year fellowship training in an ACGME accredited allergy/immunology program.
- Licensed to practice medicine (MD or DO) in the state of GA
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and families and as a team member.
- Personal organization and time management
- Human relations and teamwork
- Personal adaptability
- Personal motivation