Why You'll Love This Job
Reston Ear, Nose & Throat is Northern Virginia's premier adult and pediatric otolaryngology center. We are committed to providing compassionate and comprehensive care for a wide range of ear, nose, and throat (ENT) and allergy problems for adult and pediatric patients.
We are looking for a reliable and professional Medical Assistant to perform clinical and office duties in our team-oriented ENT practice in Reston. The Medical Assistant will work interdependently with our physicians to treat and provide the highest quality patient care.
- Assist in initial assessment and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
- Interview patients regarding their medical history, measure vital signs, and record them accurately in patients’ charts using our EMR.
- Assist the physician during in-office procedures.
- Clean and prepare examination rooms of patients.
- Assist the nurse and practice administrator in maintaining the medical inventory, placing orders, and verifying receipt for new materials as needed.
- Assist with front office duties such as answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and greeting patients.