Licensed Practical Nurse JobLawrenceville, GA
Why You'll Love This Job
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
SENTA Partners is looking for a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our hard-working, energetic, and talented team of professionals.
Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, supportive work environment and having weekends off? Are you a team player who is eager to learn and has a passion for helping others?
- If you answered Yes, we want to hear from You!
We are a growing asthma and allergy practice with over 15 locations throughout GA!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will be supporting physicians in medical offices specialized in allergy and asthma treatments to ensure safe and quality patient care.
We provide care that inspires, while helping you achieve your potential, in an environment where you belong.
*We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the physician as instructed with patient care during office visits.
- Perform diagnostic procedures, such as skin testing, pulmonary function testing, and drawing blood for laboratory tests.
- Administer immunotherapy injections and maintain extract and records of treatment.
- Treat emergency and priority patients, including the use of CPR, if necessary.
- Assist the physician with patients by telephone, including instructions to sick patients and prescription refills.
- Assist in management and treatment of reactions which occur secondary to immunotherapy.
- Maintain an aseptic environment appropriate for medical office.
- Educate patients on their physical condition, treatment plan, use of equipment and medication delivery devices, environmental controls and any other issues which may affect the patient’s care,
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires valid and current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.) to practice in the state of GA.
- Knowledge of clinic practice standard, policies and procedures is required.
- Must display the ability to properly maintain records.
- Prefer one year of previous employment in a medical setting.
- Ability to communicate with adult and pediatric patients and families, as well as with co-workers is essential. Must be a team player.
- Allergy and asthma experience is preferred but not required.