IT Data Analyst JobSandy Springs, GA
Why You'll Love This Job
The Data Analyst will lead initiatives to support growth within the IT Dept and SENTA Partners as a whole, including collection and analyzation of data to identify trends and provide leadership with tools and information to make decisions. The Data Analyst will use data modeling to find the story within the information, analyze the information to find insights, use those insights to find operational/financial/technical solutions, and present those solutions to leadership in a telling and powerful visual platform.
This role is critical to SENTA’s overall success in achieving its vision of becoming the industry leading organization for ENT & Allergy physicians.
TRAITS / SKILLS
Results Oriented | Independent | Detail Focused | Positive
Critical Thinking | Passion for Data | Collaborative | Logical Reasoning
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, maintain, and enhance analytic solutions to provide business insights that guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Partner with cross functional teams (finance, integration and operations) to understand the insights needed to manage and grow the business.
- Organize and transform information into comprehensible structures.
- Maintain the quality and completeness of data in data warehouse by working closely with business and data warehouse teams.
- Design reports and dashboards for use by program managers and external stakeholders.
- Develop and analyze systems to obtain information or statistics vital for operational success.
- Perform custom analysis of disparate healthcare and information systems data, interpret results and make recommendations about data collection methods, metrics definitions and evaluation methods to pertinent decision makers.
- Use data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns.
- Perform statistical analysis of data.
- Maintain confidentiality and disclose information based on its sensitivity and on the need-to-know basis.
- Perform investigations into data questions and weaving those findings into an effective story to be actionable for business users.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required in quantitative field such as Information Technology, MIS, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Business Analytics
- Master’s degree preferred
- 3-4 years of related work experience analyzing data, healthcare experience preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in technology implementation, clinical workflow development, and related data analysis