Apply NowApply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
We are an ENT and allergy practice with 5 locations; Cartersville, Canton, Marietta, Woodstock, Buckhead. We currently have 1 position we are looking to fill for a full-time or part-time float MA. The would cover between our Woodstock, Cartersville, and Canton offices as needed. May possibly be trained in allergy to cover both departments.
Vaccination required. Certification/registration preferred.
Detail orientation, self motivation, reliability, punctuality, good work ethic, positive attitude, and desire to grow and invest with us as a team member a must! You would be the only MA in this location working with one provider at a time so this requires a very self motivated individual.
- Proven working experience preferred(1+ years preferred)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Follow through and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and anticipation of physician's needs
- Proficiency in MS Office and experience in EMR
- Certification in MA helpful;
- Must be COVID vaccinated for these specific roles due to the location you would work in.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Medical Assistant Certification
- CPR Certification