Why You'll Love This Job
Primarily responsible for proper construction of extract serum from the physician’s formulation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Availability to work 10 hour days Mon-Thurs with rotating Fridays
- Mixing extract properly from physician formulations.
- Securing information relating to extracts from pharmaceutical companies.
- Generating the billing for extract as appropriate.
- Obtaining and forwarding the daily pollen counts to the appropriate media during pollen season.
- Ordering office supplies as needed.
- Briefing the Director of Extract lab & Pollen Analysis of any situations requiring attention.
- Other duties as may be necessary in order for the mixing lab to operate properly.
- Strong mathematical skills
- Dexterous/strong hand skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Certified Medical Assistant licensure preferred. Must have knowledge and skills consistent with one to three years of computer and data entry experience. Medical laboratory or nursing experience preferred but not required. Must have knowledge and skill consistent with that of a laboratory specialist. Knowledge of standard clinic practices, policies and procedures. Ability to properly maintain records. Complete knowledge of aseptic techniques must be practiced.