Why You'll Love This Job
You will develop and implement strategies for full lifecycle recruiting, with significant focus on Physician Recruitment initiatives. The Talent Acquisition Director is responsible for leading and developing a team in executing a proactive recruiting strategy to source, screen, select and hire top talent in the healthcare industry. A wide degree of creativity, priority and long-term recruiting visions, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops and implements key initiates in the workforce planning and employment of staff and clinicians.
2. Works strategically with the key stakeholders, including physicians, across the organization to facilitate timely and high-quality recruitment.
3. Implements TA process improvements, training, leads change management and builds a culture of recruiting across the function including assessments, interview preparation, onboarding, candidate experience and improving diversity and quality of hires
4. Oversees the management of the applicant tracking system and electronic requisition processes.
5. Provides analytics and reporting on hiring across the function and collects market talent intelligence and trends to inform strategic priorities and decision making.
6. Leverages technology to develop candidate pools and market SENTA’s and affiliated practices’ employment opportunities.
7. Develops and manages on campus and offsite recruitment events including job fairs, trade shows, social events and media presence. Implements online and offline employer branding activities.
8. Develops and nurtures external relationships with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms, professional organizations to support the development of candidate pools.
9. In partnership with Marketing, Operations and physician community develops marketing and communication materials to stay connected with the recruitment network.
10. Demonstrate an understanding of a competitive healthcare market related to current trends within compensation and benefits.
11. Partners with functional business leaders, hiring managers, HRBPs and other key stakeholders to analyze business goals, identify talent needs and/or gaps associated with those goals, and develop and implement programs to find the right talent
12. Prepares and analyzes statistical reports and other data to evaluate talent acquisition effectiveness.
13. Performs other duties, as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, human resources, healthcare or a related field
- Healthcare recruiting experience a must
- 5+ years in healthcare operations, including management experience