Director of Procurement JobSandy Springs, GA
Why You'll Love This Job
COMPANY: SENTA ENT & Allergy Physicians [Shore Capital Partners Portfolio Company]
SENTA is a network of the Southeast’s finest ENT and Allergy specialists. Founded in 2019 with investment from Shore Capital Partners, SENTA provides strategic, operational, and administrative support to our partner practices.
ROLE: Director of Procurement
- Location: Metro Atlanta (North)
- Work Arrangement: In-Office with Remote Flexibility, Moderate Travel to Practice Sites
- Requirement: Full-time
- Description: The Director of Procurement will be responsible for developing a strategic approach to the corporate procurement and material management process for the purchase of direct and indirect goods and services. In this leadership role, the successful candidate will direct the procurement of goods and services for the client, develop procurement policies and procedures, and develop a centralized procurement program that will add value and efficiency to the organization. This role is critical to SENTA’s overall success and growth trajectory to become the industry-leading organization for ENT and Allergy Physicians.
- Develop and communicate a procurement business plan; establish, communicate and implement long-term goals for the department in order to promote efficiency.
- Develop, communicate and administer procurement performance and development plans and appraisals.
- Serve as the primary contact for procurement related questions, training, policy and procedure interpretation and alignment by all departments.
- Oversee contract development and administration.
- Develop and implement procurement-related training programs for procurement
- Manage procurement policies, procedures and programs with a focus on their ability to enhance organizational value.
- Develop a centralized procurement program that adds value and efficiency to the organization;
- Process purchase orders; develops bids and proposals; and reconcile any invoice discrepancies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics or related field
- 7-10 years of related experience, with at least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Results-oriented, metrics-driven leader with expertise in purchasing, supplier collaboration, development and compliance
- Experience with leading procure-to-pay platform software
- Experience with sourcing and procurement and building a vendor program
- Solid analytical and computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding team building and leadership skills