Apply NowApply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
The Clinical Manager is responsible for providing day-to-day leadership to the areas of medical assistants and clinical operations in the assigned Allergy clinics. The Clinical Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring the effective, efficient daily operations of the medical assistants and clinical functions, enabling staff to focus on quality patient care. Under moderate supervision, this individual organizes and directs the work of clinic personnel. The Clinical Manager also coordinates staff to assure that effective services are provided and quality standards are met.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and supervises employees engaged in the office operations.
- Hires, trains, and evaluates medical assistants in consultation with Practice Administrator and Human Resources, supervisor and the doctors.
- Manages employee performance to ensure that employees’ skills meet and/or exceed the expectations of the position they hold. Ensures all clinical staff is providing quality, patient friendly medical care.
- Ensures that all staff is meeting expectations of physicians. Educates staff regarding expectations, office processes, insurances, and patient flow as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that the sites have adequate coverage/staffing with consideration to facility budget, patient flow, and physician expectations.
- Builds relationships of trust between the doctor(s), staff and the company and advocates for the needs of the doctor(s), staff and the company.
- Develops and implements Allergy Clinic training programs as necessary in the areas of back office support, insurance verification, OSHA, emergency procedures, etc.
- Projects to employees and maintains a positive & solution driven demeanor towards the systems, processes and changes in healthcare delivery.
- Current TX License as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse or Medical Assistant
- High School graduate
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Management experience preferred