Why You'll Love This Job
Northwest ENT a SENTA Partner is a premier Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) private practice located in the heart of Cartersville, GA. Our commitment to providing exceptional care is matched by our dedication to offering a supportive and collaborative work environment.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Call Center Supervisor to lead our call center team. This role is pivotal in ensuring that we provide exceptional service to our patients over the phone, manage call center operations efficiently, and support our mission to deliver the highest quality ENT care.
- Oversee daily operations of the call center, ensuring efficiency and patient satisfaction.
- Supervise a team of call center representatives, providing training, coaching, and performance evaluations.
- Monitor call traffic and manage staff scheduling to ensure adequate coverage at all times.
- Handle complex patient inquiries and resolve issues that escalate beyond the initial point of contact.
- Collaborate with other departments to streamline appointment scheduling, patient follow-ups, and information dissemination.
- Implement and uphold call center protocols and procedures in alignment with practice standards.
- Analyze call center metrics and compile reports on performance, suggesting improvements as needed.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA and other healthcare industry regulations regarding patient information.
- Facilitate regular team meetings to discuss performance, goals, and ongoing training needs.
- Drive initiatives to improve patient satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting is highly desirable.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Proficient with call center technology and healthcare management software.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and understanding of healthcare operations.
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop strategies to improve service.
- Must be empathetic and patient-centric in approach to handling patient interactions.