Call Center Manager JobSandy Springs, GA 402786883
Why You'll Love This Job
The Manager of the Call Center is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all Call Center operations. Core duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience. Tactical emphasis is on customer care, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching, and training. Performance metrics include call efficiency, low abandonment rate, high conversion rates, staffing utilization, acceptable turnover, and financial performance.
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call for maximum net reservation revenue to clients.
- Responsible for development and administration of annual department budget to attain business goals with operational stability.
- Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and human capital development.
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance.
- Proven experience managing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to Call Center.
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision.
- Coordinate analytic, strategic and technical resources to meet client expectations and ensure satisfaction.
- Manage and expand client and coworker relationships.
- Find and close new revenue opportunities within the existing client base.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards.
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher preferred
- Minimum 5 years of Call Center/Contact Center management experience
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of staffing models, scheduling, and telecom opportunities
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage results-oriented recruiting and training programs
- Measurable experience in managing and growing profitable satisfied accounts and/or relevant account management experience
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills – including statistical report writing
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook and Word with advanced Excel skills (Salesforce CRM preferred)
Occasional travel to affiliate locations