Why You'll Love This Job
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Maintain schedules
Other administrative and clerical duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree strongly preferred
- 3-5 years directly related job experience.
Related skills and competencies:
- Demonstrated proficiency in PC. High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Demonstrated excellent ability to interface with people using tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information,
- Demonstrated excellent organization and detail-oriented skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated excellent telephone etiquette.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated outstanding attention to detail to review and edit text and prepare various written documents.